Monday, July 20, 2009

Some pictures...

A picture tells and thousand words, so I thought I'd do more uploading than writing this time.....



Today I got some fish! Duane and I flew in to pick up our good friend Adrienne from the City, and I brought home my boys (they're all male).



This past weekend we helped some families from here and the Zona Reina go to Quiche for cleft palate surgeries. This is one of the little girls, "before and after."



The Aztec is finally ready to paint! Aaron, David, and Joseph have been hard at it the last several days. (Rachel has some good pictures on her blog!)


I don't think I've ever put any pictures up of pastor Joel and his family. It's been fun and a learning experience to work with them in their church every week.



Duane just built a new counter-top for his "office" outside of clinic. He and I usually start off by praying for the people, sharing a message, and then scheduling the patients for the day. This past Saturday David (Katie's dad who is here visiting and you can see behind Duane) shared a word with the people.


As always, I really appreciate any and all prayers for me, the ministry, and the people we serve. I've told a couple of my friends that I really can tell when people are praying. We see so much need, without Jesus we could never have enough within ourselves to offer the people here. It's kind of been a rough week, for no single reason, but as spent some time before the Lord today I was just greatly refreshed. Thanks to all my friends and family who pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment