Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Christian Gambling

Well, it may not qualify as gambling but David and I bet each other who could break into the "honeymoon sweet" today the fastest. I don't know who locked the lovely guest room, but no one had a key. The best way in seemed to be through the two identical windows on either side of the door. David beat me my about a minute, but I think it's because he knew how the window latches worked. So now that I lost, I'm at Davids mercy for who knows what in the future.

I needed into the room to test out the projector and sound equipment. My plan is to show a dirt bike video in town followed by "Fireproof." We just watched the movie, which is dubbed in Spanish, and I think it has a good message about marriage that the people in town would receive. I'm still praying a lot about the night and making preparations. The speakers didn't work so well in my trial run in the honeymoon sweet, so I'm going to have to see who might let us borrow some...

Later we went to play volleyball at the river (today was our Sabbath day of rest for the week). My team won the first three games and lost the last two...but we don't keep count :). My bee food is about done cooking, so I need to go, but I wanted to post something tonight. Whenever you read this I hope you are enjoying your day and trying to make someone else's better!

1 comment:

  1. I missed being able to play volleyball with you guys today. And good choice on Fireproof. :) But letting Dave beat you on a bet? Could be scary for you...
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete