Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In the US

Merry Christmas!

It must have slipped my mind to post that I was going to be in the States for Christmas. Well, I was in the States for Christmas.

The weekend was really good with family and a few friends. Today Christian and I got out in the woods a little and enjoyed the crisp 28 degree air. It's nice for a change, but I would like some more snow. The weatherman says we might get a little in the next few days.

Duane will be joining me hopefully Friday evening at our home church, Destiny. They're having a missions conference for four days morning and evening starting Saturday evening at 6. Guest speakers include Joyce Meyer and Kurt Landry, the pastor who led Duane and Leslie's trip to Israel. I'm excited to get to meet him. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey. To everyone who is praying for Guatemala, those we serve in clinics and through the food program, thank you very much. Duane called and it sounds like everything is very busy there as usual.

I hope everyone who reads has a happy new years day!

No comments:

Post a Comment